WeFlyDrones understand that every job is unique and that there are always many different variables to take into consideration. From our experience, we prefer to quote on each individual project. After having discussed your requirements in detail and ensuring we fully understand what you are trying to achieve, we will be able to give you a tailored quote specific to your requirements, if the quote is agreed a 45% deposit is required to secure the booking, the remaining balance is then to be paid within 14 days of the scheduled event. Please get in contact with us today and we can get started on planning your next Aerial Adventure.
In order to speed things up and allow us to give you an accurate quote we will need some information from you, the more you can give us at the start the quicker we can act on your request.
What we’ll need:
- Project Location– WeFlyDrones will need the relevant Postcode or longitude and latitude to conduct a pre-site survey before any service can be undertaken, if this is not able to be done in person due to distance we shall do so using Google Maps and other tools.
- Project Timing & Deadlines– As all our services are completely weather dependant it is important to ensure we are fully aware of deadlines as well as times that are appropriate for us to conduct our service.
- Landowners Permission– Landowners and/or relevant authorities permission to ensure all personnel involved are fully informed during every aspect of the project.
- Service You Require– What service do you require? WeFlyDrones will need a brief explanation of the project being undertaken as well as your desired specification.
- Additional Services– Allow WeFlyDrones to aid in the post production of your media, we can effectively enhance video and photography quality as well as construct professional HD videos using our in house team and the latest hardware and software.
Please use the form on the Quotation page to get in touch with us regarding your next project. A member of our team will then get in contact with you to discuss things further.